Org Fair Registration - $102.00
- $102 fee covers table reservation cost for all of the FASET sessions.
- The sessions consist of ten First-Year FASET sessions & one Transfer FASET session on the following dates: June 12, June 17, June 24, June 26, July 11, July 22, July 25, July 30, August 11, and August 13.
- Applications and payment due by May 3, 2019. Payment will be submitted through GT Marketplace (no cash payments will be accepted) and you will upload a screenshot of your payment to the form upon registration.
- Applications received after the deadline will be charged an additional $25 fee and will be added to the waitlist, as space permits.
- Wait listed groups will be refunded if they do not receive access to a table during the FASET season.
- No registrations will be accepted after June 1, 2019.
- Organizations must be active, registered student organizations in good standing with the Office of Student Engagement.
- Organizations sponsored by campus departments or offices can qualify as an exception to the registered student organization stipulation.
Org Fair Rules & Regulations
- Each category of student organizations will be allowed a certain number of tables to ensure that incoming students are exposed to a diverse offering of student organizations. Please note that if you are a member of an umbrella organization, governing council, sports team, it may be required that your organizations/groups/teams share a table.
- Space will be very limited and based on a first-come, first-serve, quota registration process.
- There will be no food, large props, vehicles, tents, music, over-sized objects, or robots/drones allowed.
- You will be limited to a 4 ft X 30" table.
Resource Guide Ad Space
FASET Resource Guide
The FASET Resource Guide is a publication distributed to students and all guests featuring a compilation of ads from offices and departments at Georgia Tech, as well as off-campus vendors and businesses.
- Half (1/2) page ad—$100
- One (1) page ad—$150
- Two (2) page ad—$275