Org Fair Registration - $75.00
- $75 fee covers table reservation cost for all of the FASET sessions.
- Space will be limited and based on a first-come, first-serve registration process.
- The sessions consist of nine first-year FASET sessions & one Transfer FASET session on the following dates: June 12, June 24, June 26, July 11, July 22, July 25, July 30, August 11, and August 13.
- Inclement weather may require a location change or cancellation. Organizations will be notified when a decision has been made for each session.
- Applications and payment due by May 3, 2019. Forms of payment are check, cashiers check, or PeopleSoft account through SOFO (No cash payments will be accepted).
- Applications received after the deadline will be charged an additional $25 fee and will be added to the waitlist, as space permits. Wait listed groups will not be charged until a table is used.
- No registrations will be accepted after June 1, 2019.
- Organizations must be registered student organizations with the Office of Student Engagement.
- Organizations sponsored by campus departments or offices can qualify as an exception to the registered student organization stipulation.
Resource Guide & Program Booklet Ad Space
FASET Resource Guide
The FASET Resource Guide is a publication distributed to students and all guests featuring a compilation of ads from offices and departments at Georgia Tech, as well as off-campus vendors and businesses.
- Half (1/2) page ad—$100
- One (1) page ad—$150
- Two (2) page ad—$275
Wreck Camp Program Booklet
The Wreck Camp Program Booklet is a publication distributed to participants and staff at camp that includes the camp schedule, campus traditions, and other resources.
- Half (1/2) page ad—$75
- One (1) page ad—$125
Note: Discount of $25 for purchasing space in both the FASET Resource Guide & Wreck Camp Booklet.
Org Fair & Ad Payment
Once registration processes are complete, Student Organization representatives will be able to turn in their payment to the NSTP office at the following times:
Spring 2019 - TBD
If you have any further questions, please contact our Community Development Committee at NSTPsponsors@studentlife.gatech.edu