FASET is not just for students, it's for families as well! Whether you have been on the Georgia Tech campus before or not, there is always something to learn, something to experience, and someone to meet. The Parent and Guest Orientation Program is an excellent opportunity for parents to become familiar with Georgia Tech. Parents continue to play a role of the utmost importance in their college student's development and education, and Parent and Guest Orientation helps parents and guests create realistic expectations for their students and offers a great deal of information to assist both parents and students in making the transition to Georgia Tech.
While attending FASET is not required, it is a great way for parents and guests to learn ways to support your student through the various experiences they will encounter at Tech. NSTP strongly believes that family participation during your student's transition to college is invaluable, and we hope you will choose to attend FASET.
- The parent and guest schedule overlaps with the students, but there are specific student-only times during the day. At that time, there will be sessions geared towards parents and guests.
- Parents and guests will NOT be allowed to attend class registration portion of the day with their students.
- Overnight housing is not provided to parents and guests.
- For on-campus family events and more information on how to support your students at Georgia Tech visit the Parent and Family Programs website.
- The charge for one-day in-person FASET sessions for guests is $85.This includes the summer hybrid FASET for iGniTe students and their guests.
- There is a limit of one guest per registered student. The guest fee will be added to the student's orientation fee and paid when fees are uploaded to the student's bursar account. Fees are not due at the time of registration.
- Guests are registered when the student registers themselves to attend FASET.
Guest Canvas Site-This includes additional resources needed for FASET sessions.This is open to all guests.
Are you joining us for the July 10th Virtual FASET?
Info Desk is available at 11 AM. The link to ask questions is
The welcome beings at 11:30 AM. The link for that is
Please note that session capacities have either been met or are incredibly tight. Please confirm with our office by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org if we have any space available for guest participation.